• The Academy's cadet body is organized as a Corps of Cadet, and is divided into five companies:
• Cadet officers provide leadership within the Cadet Corps.
• Each company has a Company Commander and a few other cadet officers who assist him.
• The companies are divided into platoons of perhaps ten or twenty cadets with their own platoon leaders.
• These platoons are then further divided into squads of a few cadets that are led by a squad leader.
• The five companies of the Corps of Cadets together form a battalion. A Battalion Staff comprised of the Corps' top cadets lead the battalion, headed by the Battalion Commander, who is the highest ranking cadets in the Corps of Cadets.